Buying a Home in Colorado
Why Work with a Buyer Agent to Buy a Home? Why Not Call the Listing Agent to Negotiate a Better "Deal"?
- A Buyer’s Agent works solely on behalf of the buyer to promote the interests of you, the buyer. Your interests are professionally represented with NO RISK.
- There is NO COST to you, the Buyer – all Commissions are paid by the Seller – the Listing Agent pays the Buyer’s Agent’s Commission -- So a Buyer Agent works for your interest without costing you a Penny.
- Sellers typically negotiate with their Listing Agent up front for reduced commission for working directly with a Buyer for their home. Buyers RARELY see the benefits of reduced commission for on Agent working both sides of the sale.
- The Listing Agent lists the home as the SELLER’S AGENT, and their primary goal is to sell the home – NOT get YOU the best deal.
- As Buyer’s Agents, we conduct thorough research on an area of interest for our Buyer Clients. We contact Expired and Withdrawn Listings and find properties that might not be listed.
- Buyer Agents Work For YOU with NO COST to You!
CONTACT US Today for Details on Our Home Buyer Representation Program to SAVE YOU MONEY on Your Next Home!
MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL IS A MUST!
Please contact one of our Featured Partner Lenders.